- Interview with Adam Szymkowicz from 'I Interview Playwrights'
- Interviw with Zack Calhoun from 'People You Should Know'
- Interview with Robert Gonyo from 'Go See A Show' Podcast
- "Vermillion writes distinctive characters who each have their own language" - Joel Benjamin, Theatrescene.net review of Jessica
- "Vermillion's winning work joins a rich tradition of speculative fiction in exploring what artificial minds can tell us about our own...'Jessica' leans more heavily into the philosophical questions raised by its premise, though not at the expense of being any less entertaining or human" - Leah Richards, Culture Catch review of Jessica
- "[Jessica] raises many interesting questions about artificial intelligence. It will keep you interested and engaged as it unfolds." - Dr. Thomas Robert Stephens, Applause Applause review of Jessica
- "Playwright Patrick Vermillion and Director Carsen Joenk have scored a Touchdown and Extra Point" - Queens Courier Review of The Bench.